Machine Operator - Canby, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Canby, OR 97013, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Operate press, inspect and prepare parts for shipment per Operator Instructions
- Maintain records of production and quality issues as specified
- Notify supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with machine, materials, etc.
- Communicate production issues with the next press operator and grinds parts/scrap as needed
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least one month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to review and understand operator instructions
- Ability to use basic math
Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.