Machine Operator- Converse, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Converse, TX 78109, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Performs daily inspection and pre-startup PM
- Ability to read drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Starts and operates hydraulic and mechanical presses
- Load and unload machine in an efficient, productive manner
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regards to machine set-up
- Individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Responsible for keeping all tools, dies, machine controls in good, working condition – must report immediately to press supervisor if there are any problems with these items
- Ensure paperwork is filled out completely and accurately
- Clean-up of working area and entire surroundings
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- At least 1 year experience and/or training, preferred
- Ability to interpret drawings and schematics
- Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as requested
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Lifting no more than 40 lbs.
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.