Machine Operator - Platteville, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Platteville, CO 80651, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Demonstrate knowledge of all machine functions
- Consistently demonstrate safe working practices and procedures in operating machine
- Interpret basic part drawings
- Identify type and quantity or raw materials required for specific jobs
- Accurately complete all required documentation including time logs, inventory tags and QC logs
- Follow and understand all company lockout tag-out procedures
- Perform routine machine maintenance including blade changes, fluid level checks, cleaning and minor adjustments
- Maintain an average efficiency rate of 85% as determined by management
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least one month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to review and understand operator instructions
- Ability to use basic math
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- The hourly pay rate is $24-29/hr
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.