Machine Operator - Stockton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95206, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Operate equipment efficiently to produce concrete products from raw materials to yard stage
- Inspect the quality of products according to standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions
- Perform machine clean-up, set-up, and other functions associated with job changes
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Operators, or others in a responsible position
- Willing and able to cross-train on other aspects of the production process
Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Manufacturing/industrial environment exposure preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent or at least 1-year experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, operating and maintenance instruction and manuals
- Take the initiative to keep all areas clean and safe
- Follow applicable housekeeping and safety procedures
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds each, with assistance if needed, at heights from floor level to 4 feet high
- Provide assistance to others in moving heavier or bulky objects
- Must wear personal protective equipment - earplugs, hard hat, steel toe shoes, and protective glasses
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.