Maintenance Dispatch - Converse, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Converse, TX 78109, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Take incoming customer calls
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as they are received
- Create a dispatch ticket for all service calls
- Dispatch and debrief Service Technicians, one call at a time
- Maintain the dispatch board/schedule
- Maintain Inventory used by Service Technicians
- Responsible for the CMMS (maintenance database); work orders, work planning, and spare part functionality
- Acts as point of contact for the day-to-day operations of the CMMS. Provides support to users for applicable problems and solutions
- Develop / run reports, and dashboard queries to update management of plant performance to KPIs
- Able to receive information and decipher into progressive work order using electronic methods (Radio, Email, cellphone, etc.)
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Proficient Computer skills & Fluent in MS Office
- Use of Work Order management system
- Previous expertise with CMMS preferred
- Ability to multi-task & Stay Organized
- Familiarity with Maintenance Terminology
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.