Maintenance Manager - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor personnel
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment needed
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 + years of experience as maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.