Maintenance Mechanic - Bellingham, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bellingham, WA 98226, US
- Conduct machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Maintain the cleanliness, functionality, and safety of equipment and work areas
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience with electrical and mechanical components
- At least one year of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Welding skills preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.