Maintenance Superintendent - Durkee, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Durkee, OR 97905, US
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Establishes, communicates, and assigns job responsibilities, goals, and performance standards for employees within the Maintenance Department.
- Evaluate performance and recommend merit increases and promotions.
- Improves job performance through motivation, establishing goals, and providing feedback.
- Collaborates, coordinates, and reports progress with other personnel regarding maintenance projects and priorities. Reports progress of maintenance projects.
- Reviews, plans, schedules, and supervises maintenance repair and preventive maintenance activities for the plant.
- Investigate and resolve unusual problems or difficulties in maintenance projects.
- Recommends equipment modifications to plant management.
- Obtains, coordinates, and supervises the work of contractors.
- Meets with vendors regarding new maintenance equipment and other supplies needed for executing maintenance responsibilities and projects.
- Specifies engineering data and solicits competitive pricing on purchasing major equipment and parts.
- Coordinates with storeroom personnel concerning the supplies and parts needed for maintenance activities.
- Compiles records and data regarding maintenance projects and prepares reports for management.
- Ensures maintenance personnel complies with plant and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) safety rules and regulations.
- Participates in, conducts, and ensures regular safety meetings & training sessions.
- Assists in developing the annual budget and implementing the approved budget.
- Ensures proper training is conducted for new department employees and existing employees.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.