Maintenance Technician - Canby, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Canby, OR 97013, US
- Maintain and complete required maintenance/inventory records of all repairs and materials
- Work as part of a team with the maintenance and production departments
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment, remove and/or install fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
- Maintain cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned as needed
- Very strong safety knowledge and ethics
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions and schematics in English
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper lock out tag out procedures
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations and able to follow company production and safety procedures
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.