Maintenance Technician - Frederickson, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tacoma, WA 98446, US
Responsible for overall maintenance and repair of equipment, tools, and machinery as assigned to the maintenance team by the plant manager or other supervisor as needed.
- Install, adjust, and repair production equipment and special purpose machines as assigned
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks as assigned
- Test malfunctioning machinery, troubleshoot and determine repairs and discuss with plant supervisor for approval and repair as needed
- Replace faulty parts, electrical wires, motors, controls, and circuit boards
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma/ equivalent or comparable in training, education or experience
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and operations manuals and follow step by step instructions
- Mechanical aptitude and ability are essential
- Knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, electricity or related field preferred
- Lift tools, machinery parts and other objects weighing up to 80 pounds each
- Payrate for this position is from $29-$36/hour
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.