Maintenance Technician - Gilbert, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Gilbert, AZ 85233, US
- Manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues and make repairs including obtaining quotes on parts and supplies required for repairs and maintenance
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance and maintain accurate records
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed and properly documented
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Maintenance of buildings and facilities
- Other duties as assigned, as needed, in order to satisfy customer need
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 5 years related experience
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs
- Ability to torch and weld ferrous metals
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, and plumbing knowledge
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to read electrical schematics, logic diagrams, and use electrical testing equipment
- Ability to maintain spare parts systems and participate in scheduling maintenance projects
- Strong electrical knowledge
- PLC skills a plus
- Computer skills
- Mobile equipment maintenance skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.