Maintenance Technician - Littleton, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Littleton, CO 80125, US
- Maintains the safe working condition of facility equipment, building, and grounds
- Constructs fixtures as required
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment as scheduled
- Repairs facility equipment, fixtures, building, and grounds
- Removes and/or installs fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
- Troubleshoots systems to find causes of failures and recommends solutions for repair
- Maintains cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Forklift training and certification will be provided by company as necessary
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience is preferred
- Previous experience with injection molding machines is a plus
- Welding skills preferred
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to review and understand basic machine blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools and basic machine shop equipment
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- The hourly pay rate for this position is $25-30/hr
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.