Management Development Program (MDP) - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Trainees will spend time rotating through various departments coupled with training around operations functions to include gaining knowledge of production activities, manufacturing processes, safety and quality programs, business development, customer service and much more.
- Trainees will be assigned an executive mentor to aid in their growth process
- Ability to travel as needed for training purposes
- Relocatable for advancement opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction, Engineering or equivalent work or Military experience
- Leadership and/or managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience within the construction, building materials or related industry
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.