Masonry Sales Manager - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
Sales & Estimating
- Oversee administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program
- Compile sales data, and prepare sales and marketing activity reports
- Analyze market trends and develop an action plan to capitalize on market trends
- Participate in the selection, development, and motivation of sales talent
- Assign accounts and sales initiatives to Sales Representatives and set both short and long-term sales strategies, as well as develop required actions to achieve set goals
- Assist in pricing, order management and job closing to maintain a vibrant, well-managed backlog
- Participate with the VP of Sales in planning and maintaining company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Participate in pricing and margin analyses and SKU reviews to assist in maximizing profitability
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience, and education
- 5 + years’ experience in progressive sales preferably with construction materials
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as a team member
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite
- Experience managing personnel and sales activities using Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.