Job Description Job Attributes+
Richmond, BC, Canada
Sales & Estimating
- Coordinate the design, assembly, distribution, construction and inventory management of all Expocrete merchandising tools. This includes and is not limited to: stand up displays, inground displays, literature holders and signage.
- Ensure that all Expocrete displays reflect the brand message of said products. This includes cleanliness, condition and product condition on display that creates a visual appeal and engagement with customers (Belgard authorized dealers).
- Ensure appropriate levels of stock merchandising & marketing tools are maintained always, while also tracking store/dealer level inventory through onsite visits and other related functions.
- Complete all assigned merchandising functions accurately and within set timeframe
- Assist in developing product placement plans to aid customers in locating required products
- Coordinate the design, assembly and execution of Expocrete’s presence at all external commercial and consumer based tradeshows/homeshows.
- Represent Expocrete at respective tradeshows/homeshows through participation at the respective booth
- Coordinate any special external or internal events such as Belgard University, Product Validations, promotional events and product demonstrations with retailers/dealers/contractors
- Coordinate the assembly and distribution of Expocrete samples
- Maintain proper inventory and fulfillment of all sales tools, merchandising elements, and product samples
- Support the overall Sales Strategy of Expocrete: facilitating and supporting onsite/offsite customer training; strategic product placement and merchandising; execute competitive analysis of competitor products and merchandising efforts.
- May solicit clients/customers for orders (sales) at their place of business, trade-shows, lunch learns, etc.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Visual or retail merchandising experience is desired (1 year)
- Previous experience in construction, landscaping or using power tools would be an asset
- Previous production experience; product knowledge would be an asset
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.