Mobile Lube Tech - Omaha, NE Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Omaha, NE 68137, US
Ready Mixed Concrete Co., A CRH Company, has been the premiere concrete supplier in the Omaha-Council Bluffs metro area since 1929. With state-of-the-art production and delivery, Ready Mixed supplies all types of projects from highly technical commercial construction and high-volume paving to residential projects.
The Mobile Lube Tech will be responsible for inspecting on and off-road equipment for safety and mechanical defects. Lubricate all grease points and perform preventative maintenance tasks in the field in a safe customer focused manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on all mobile fleet equipment
- Perform equipment walk around inspections identifying safety and mechanical defects
- Complete daily paperwork such as CMMS work orders, DOT inspection forms and timecard entry
- Report additional deficiencies to plant managers and shop foreman to schedule repairs that cannot be immediately rectified
- Verify equipment meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Use of proper PPE
- Follow Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Properly identify and block off work area
- Following safety policies and procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 0 to 3 months of related experience
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Report to the shop dressed appropriately and ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently or within a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Demonstrate a hands-on, collaborative approach, work well in a team.
- Present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Write routine reports, work orders and correspondence.
- Employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to utilize a computer for work order review, email communication, and other duties.
- Frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ready Mixed Concrete Co., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.