Mold Technician - Fort Worth, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76060, US
- Efficiently repair molds when requested by production in order to minimize downtimes
- Manufacture new molds, masters, tools, etc based on Engineering drawings
- Maintain a mold maintenance schedule to effectively maintain and extend the lifespan of each mold
- Maintain a daily reporting of mold production and repairs
- Manufature customer logos using CNC equipment
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or related experience
- Experience building fiberglass products
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to read and interpret shop/engineering drawings
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Prior use of forklifts and rolling equipment
- Prior use of overhead bridge cranes
- Maintenance experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.