Non-CDL Delivery Driver - Battle Ground, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Battle Ground, WA 98604, US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle and load/unload glass and or/or metal products, secure the load, make multiple deliveries, and provide excellent customer service.
• Periodically help with loading products onto a truck for the next days' route.
• Ensure trucks are operating efficiently by performing daily pre-and post-trip inspections.
• Maintain safe operations and clean personal appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
• Maintain truck and driving records by reporting information, completing driver logs and truck performance forms.
• Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of our job.
• At least 21 years old.
• Valid driver's license.
• Clean driving record over the last three years with no tickets or accidents. No major traffic violations on driving record.
• Experience driving a straight truck / box truck.
• Compliant with all other DOT requirements.
• Good customer relations and people skills.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs unassisted.
Safety is a primary concern in our operation, and it is mandatory that drivers follow all DOT requirements and plant safety rules and regulations including wearing all necessary safety equipment. Each driver is responsible for maintaining his/her assigned vehicle in the best and safest manner possible.
WHAT OLDCASTLE OFFERS YOU
• Highly competitive base pay
• Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
• Group retirement savings program
• Health and wellness programs
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.