Office Administrative Assistant - Roosevelt, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Roosevelt, UT 84066, US
Administrative Support and Services
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties & Functions)
Education and/or Experience
·High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Burdick Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.