Office Administrator - Pleasanton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pleasanton, CA 94566, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Support of Payroll Time Keeping and Attendance Program
- Employee interactions at several locations
- Performing Onboarding and offboarding paperwork and data entry
- Provide support to local plant management
- Daily processing of operational duties
- Data entry of many kinds
- AP, AR, and Sales support
- Follow all safety regulations
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have previous office experience, at least 1 year is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and data entry
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Ability to do basic math
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual would be beneficial but not required
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.