Oil Terminal Plant Operator- Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84401, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Gather samples of elevated-temperature materials (primarily asphalt)
- Use tools
- Operate a forklift, tractor, or man-lift
- Visually gauge tanks to verify automatic systems
- Provide general plant cleanings
- Perform maintenance tasks and mechanical duties (pumps, valves, oil checks, etc.)
- Open and close valves for production
- Load and unload trucks and railcars
- Complete paperwork involving basic math skills
- No experience required, although construction knowledge a plus.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Basic Math
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Standard Driver’s License is required.
- Knowledge of Fork List and Skid Steer operation
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.