Oiler/Fueler Driver Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
TULSA, OK 74116, US
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
- Will maintain clean equipment.
- May perform other duties such as changing filters and oil and record keeping.
- Must have clean driving record and a valid CDL A OR B heavy straight with necessary endorsements. Air brake skills test required for all vehicles that have air brakes.
- The job will require climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, occasional lifting of up to 100 lbs., stretching, driving, pulling, twisting, kneeling, standing reaching, and using hand tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous related experience in the construction field
- CDL A or B
- Haz Mat And Tanker Endorsement Required
- No Automatic Restrictions
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
APAC Central Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.