Operations Performance Lead (OPL) - California & Washington Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95206, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Leverage dashboards and reporting tools to continually monitor performance, identify gaps and put action plans in place to improve. Work directly with site leadership to execute actions
- Lead company performance reviews, track actions and drive improvement effort
- Monitor Dashboards and reports daily by using Tableau and Vorne performance management system. Lean in to assist with issues when they arise.
- Act as liaison between Operations Performance Team and own company, responsible for troubleshooting issues / communicating changes
- Provide OPS coaching and orientation to new and existing site leadership as needed
- Participate in OPL Connectivity events, ensuring consistency across the OPL community
- Conduct frequent site visits and support continuous improvement efforts by enforcing the 5 Plant Fundamentals through audits
- Participate in OPS academy sessions as trainer, as needed
- Implement and monitor OPS tools at local companies across initiatives.
- Assist sites in maintaining their maintenance programs by utilizing Maintenance Connection (CMMS).
- Lead group training sessions on OPS tools and best practices
- Conduct one on one training with new operations employees
- Conduct one on one training on production floor with frontline employees
Drive additional operations improvements projects locally including – but not limited to:
- Problem solving local production / equipment challenges
- Support capital improvement projects
- Streamline site(s) processes – analyze each site, define the bottlenecks for each production line, build and execute a plan to increase production efficiency
- Implement future OPS solutions yet to be developed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in relevant field including engineering, management/finance, IT or 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing field
- 3 + years of demonstrated track record of driving improvements in operations or related field
- Very strong analytical skills - ability to analyze volumes of data, synthesize and communicate critical findings
- Communication skills that work with both a frontline manufacturing environment and an executive team
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time within a designated region including some overnight stays (travel restrictions apply during Covid-19)
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.