Operations Performance Lead (OPL) - Tacoma, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tacoma, WA 98446, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Lead and support a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization
- Leverage reporting tools to continually monitor performance, identify gaps and put action plans in place to improve. Work directly with site leadership to execute plans
- Collaborate with site leaders, operators, and other stakeholders to implement and monitor OPS tools at local companies across initiatives such as Vorne, Maintenance Connection, Machine Health Monitoring and other tools to be developed
- Lead cross-functional teams in the implementation of process improvements
- Support OPS network by sharing best practices and providing updates through OPS connectivity events
- Liaison between Operations Performance Team and own company sites, responsible for troubleshooting issues / communicating changes
- Provide OPS orientation, training and coaching to site leadership as required
- Lead training sessions on OPS tools and best practices
- Attend and contribute to OPS meeting and conferences
- Coach site on developing SOPs
Drive additional operations improvements projects locally including – but not limited to:
- Problem solving local production / equipment challenges
- Support capital improvement projects
- Streamline site(s) processes – analyze each site, define the bottlenecks for each production line, build and execute a plan with the site to increase production efficiency
- Implement future OPS solutions yet to be developed
- Conduct frequent site visits and support continuous improvement efforts by enforcing the 5 Fundamentals through leading by example, conducting audits and supporting action item execution
- Assist sites in maintaining their maintenance program by supporting their 52-week maintenance program utilizing tools such as Maintenance Connection (CMMS) and Machine Health Monitoring
- Monitor process changes and adjust as needed to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Identify and resolve issues or obstacles that may impede project success
Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in relevant field including engineering, management/ finance, IT or 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing field
- 3+ years of demonstrated track record of driving improvements in operations related field
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to analyze volumes of data, synthesize and communicate critical findings
- Communication skills that will work with both frontline manufacturing environment and an executive team
- Manufacturing/industrial environment experience desired
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time within a designated region including some overnight stays
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.