Outside Sales Representative Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Sales & Estimating
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services
- Document customer interactions and transactions
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Develop and maintain professional and productive business relationships with customers that result in a clear definition and understanding of their service requirements and expectations
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with key corporate customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers, adapt and respond to different types of customer requirements or requests
- Work with ABD group on project specific follow up sales opportunities
- Work with technical product groups on quote follow up for sales opportunities
- Work with our inside corporate salesman when assistance is needed with a customer
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year experience in a sales role glass industry preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized and able to keep others organized with ability to prioritize effectively
- Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate critical thinking and independent thinking skills to anticipate and resolve issues Utilizes strong time management and organizational skills to successfully multi-task
- Maintain business poise and professionalism under stressful situations
- Handle difficult situations and dissatisfied customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Able to read and perform mathematical calculations, such as discounts, interest, percentages and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.