Outside Sales Representative- Fremont, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fremont, CA 94538, US
Sales & Estimating
- To develop and implement a sales action plan including budgeting and sales forecasts that will generate new sales and maintain existing sales.
- To utilize sales tools and selling systems provided by the company, such as Outlook, Salesforce.com, Technical databases including technical central databases.
- To implement sales promotion programs.
- To implement new marketing programs and prepare presentations for customer base when needed.
- Cultivate existing accounts and manage as needed, including inspections at customer locations and construction sites.
- Plan, set up and manage trade shows and trade show activities for the primary operational facility/territory.
- Compliance with all federal, state, local laws and regulations that affect the Sales Department.
- To maintain sales reports and communicate customer activity, competitor activity and any other pertinent information relating to the overall market conditions.
- To follow all procedures set forth by the plant/company.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
- Glass sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to forecast, analyze and strategize.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation and ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities in the field and within our support staff critical.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with numbers, fractions and decimals normally acquired through experience and formal education.
- Computer skills required, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.