Outside Sales Representative-Seattle, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Auburn, WA 98002, US
Sales & Estimating
- Assist the Area Sales Manager in developing strategy and tactics that ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability in key markets through assigned geography.
- Establish short and long-term goals and strategies in regards to key clients and prospects. Develop specific action plans to achieve goals.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to include on demand forecasting, competitor capabilities, customer profiles.
- Will be responsible for meeting specific sales volumes and profit margin goals
- Actively participate in industry-related associations to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the engineering community. Leverage these relationships to get Oldcastle products specified on future projects.
- Identify and assist bid process and development bid strategy for each job within assigned marketing area
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and vendors as needed.
- Partner with in house department to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate with the sales team to manage and coordinate sales to customers who overlap geographic boundaries and markets, as well as to leverage the OPI portfolio across company boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have 5+ years in civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete manufacturing sales, or similar product sales.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in regard to sales and be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future industry trends.
- Ability to read and interpret civil design drawings, and engineering production drawings.
- Must have ability to travel (Approx. 75% +) throughout the sales region.
- Must have the drive and self-discipline to work independently within territory to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers – both internal and external.
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter who is action oriented and drives for results.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based approach.
- Be experienced with technical sales to engineers and specifying agencies (Not necessity but a plus).
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.)
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record; monthly auto reimbursement for mileage is provided.
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the Company and in a sales capacity.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.