Part Time-Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist-Baytown Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Baytown, TX 77521, US
Administrative Support and Services
- PART TIME 15-20 HOURS WEEKLY
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must have excellent alpha/numeric data entry skills.
- Able to read and/ or follow written and verbal instructions and implement the same.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office (Word and Excel), e-mail and an attitude for learning new software.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- High ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to meet individual deadlines, as well as work collaboratively with team to help them meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate with others by telephone and in person.
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, e-mail communication, and preparation of documents and presentations.
- May require sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require periodically lifting objects up to 30 lbs.
- Normal office work environment.
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.