Part Time - Marketing & Communications Representative Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
- Draft and refine content for internal and external company announcements, newsletters, website copy, social media posts, and employee apps. Ensure all internal and external communications efforts meet brand standards.
- Manage content for the Texas Materials website in coordination with the region communications manager, gather content to improve company pages, draft blog entries and case studies, develop site / plant pages, implement SEO strategy.
- Manage Texas Materials customer communications via website chat platform and website form inquiries; coordinate appropriately with sales teams.
- Gather photography and videography from job sites and plant locations for use in marketing materials, internal publications, etc.
- Assist in coordinating workshops, special events, and other employee-focused activities.
- Compile articles, images and other content for corporate, regional and company newsletters and other publications.
- Support company business leaders in generating presentations, flyers, signage, promotional items, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting communications initiatives in a business environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take guidance and direction constructively
- Proficiency/ ability to learn Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in Social Media Management Tools strongly desired
- Photography-related skills
- Must be 18 years in age or older
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and criminal background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Able to safely drive a vehicle
- Regular required attendance and reporting ready to begin work at the designated start time
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as per company policy
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA
- Compliance with all OSHA and/or MSHA regulations
- Ability to travel up to 20%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May occasionally lift move/carry up to 10 lbs. and occasionally use exertion forces of pushing/pulling of up to 10 lbs
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects for extended periods of time
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus
- Standard office environment
- Tempo is fast paced with deadlines
- The noise level in some areas of the work environment may be moderate.
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.