Performance Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Research & Development
An effective Performance Analyst will support our west division performance leadership team in defining and achieving performance goals via (1) the discovery, assemblage, transformation, visualization, and interpretation of actionable data, and (2) the successful support and delivery of analytics projects that improve the business.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
• Assist with the tracking and compiling of performance data to help measure and improve CRH’s various lines of business
• Function as a junior analyst on all analytics projects for west division
• Review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service
• Work with senior analyst to perform regular ETL functions
• Collaborate on reports that outline proposed solutions and present a range of possible alternatives
• Support division performance managers by providing sustained support and follow-up to operating companies on specific projects, initiatives, and efforts
• Keep updated on industry and market trends
• Seek opportunities for professional learning and certification
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in analytics, math, economics, construction management/science, engineering, or business administration
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with management at every level
• Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Uncovers underlying causes for differences between results and expectations
• Empathizes with the motives for a process existing as it does today
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Advanced experience in Excel (e.g. PowerPivot, Solver, Sparklines, VBA, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move from 10 to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; and cold and/or heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH's Americas Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.