Plant Manager - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Direct all plant manufacturing processes and ensure quality products while maintaining a safe work environment
- Plan and direct the layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs
- Planning and establishing work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals
- Monthly inventory counts on raw materials and tracking of usage variances
- Leading safety training and weekly meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3+ years as a plant manager in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and P&L statements
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Ability to train and instruct employees
- Knowledge of construction products and basic knowledge of electronics and programmable controllers preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.