Portable Crusher Foreperson (Various Utah Locations) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
- Oversight of production and quality from the crusher and wash plant
- Responsible for maintenance of crusher
- Must keep accurate time and material records
- Work to insure the safety of the operation and all employees
- Other duties as assigned per supervisor
- Rotating shift work and possible weekend shifts
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.At least 2 years of crushing operation experience and/or equivalent of both.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.Ability to write correspondence.Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
- Standard Driver’s License is required.
- Knowledge of different aggregates
- Ability to speak a foreign language is a plus
- Prior management experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.