Portable Crusher Laborer (Various Utah Locations) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Laborers and Production Workers
*For questions regarding this position, please call or text Josh at 801-834-0761.
Job Description Summary
This position involves various manual tasks. Work will be performed per the supervisor's instruction.
- •Help maintain the operation of the crusher.
- •Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions.
- •Hours of operation are 7 days on 7 days off.
- •This position rotates to various crusher locations throughout the Intermountian States Area.
- Must be able to operate a Loader when needed.
- •Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
• Ability to do basic math.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Standard Driver’s License is required.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is preferred.
• Previous related experience in the construction field is a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move anywhere up to 100 lbs. Physical agilities test may be required. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid outside weather conditions; and extreme cold and/or heat. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.