Precast Production Worker - Interstate Concrete & Asphalt (Colville, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colville, WA 99114, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Produce precast products by assembling and disassembling forms, pouring concrete, and moving product throughout the yard with a forklift. Assist and load customer pickups with sand and gravel products.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Assemble and oil steel/wood forms
- Assist in pouring and finishing precast forms with assistance of mixer truck driver
- Disassemble forms, oil, and reassemble forms
- Cut/bend rebar for precast forms
- Load customer pickup trucks with sand and gravel
- Clean up work area with shovel and broom
- Operate forklift and loader
- Load customers with precast items, rebar, risers, and sack products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrates good performance, safety and attendance.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Must pass physical exam and pre-employment-controlled substance testing.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.