President - Fontana, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Responsible for full P&L of business and both short term and long-term financial results and strategy
- Lead key operational and commercial initiatives that drive long-term growth and profitability for the company with Capex responsibility
- Recruit and develop talent of direct report team and within entire organization
- Develop yearly strategy and budget and monitor performance against expectations
- Define strategy and lead execution of above market profitable sales growth
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns
- Ensure we lead with integrity and ensure compliance with SOX, federal and local environmental regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus
- Equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Prior P&L experience is required
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.