Process Supervisor - Nampa, ID Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- A strong leader with proven ability to make decisions and quickly respond to challenging situations
- Driven, self-starter comfortable collaborating and working in fast-paced manufacturing environments
- Excellent mentor with ability to provide meaningful coaching and thorough instruction to team
- Eye for detail, ability to read and interpret basic drawings
- Ability to lead and teach LEAN manufacturing principles
- Lead a team of 10-15 production workers in a section of a precast concrete manufacturing plant
- Identify and eliminate at-risk safety behaviors and potential hazards
- Maintain open lines of communication between team members, work cells, and management
- Oversee employee training program and monitor individual progress
- Assume responsibility for scheduling and directing all dependent processes
- Evaluate manufacturing process to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and mitigate downtime
- BS Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve issues
- Expertise in LEAN concepts and a proven track record of driving manufacturing efficiency
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.