Process Supervisor - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Leads with safety as the first priority; communicates about and coaches to safe behaviors daily
- Ensures team members report safety concerns and works with them to resolve issues by identifying root cause
- Drives their team to identify potential hazards / near misses within their work cell
- Ensures team members complete the required number of potential hazard /near miss cards
- Completes safety investigations timely and ensures no repeat incidents
- Coaches and directs the team to meet or exceed production targets
- Stays in a leadership role throughout the production process
- Identifies and executes process improvements through the team
- Plans and executes daily single piece continuous flow, ensuring all dependent processes are complete (Parts, forming, change over, tooling, etc.)
- Ensures 5S is implemented consistently in cell and throughout the plant
- Identifies and executes value added activities that directly contribute to finished goods that will meet or exceed customer needs
- Acts as first point of contact for hourly production team members
- Provides coaching, regular feedback and conducts performance reviews with team members
- Maintains open lines of communication between team members, work cells, and management
- Conducts effective daily huddles
- Oversees and ensures proper employee training
- Drives team engagement through communication and recognition for a job well done
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.