Process Technician - Canby, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Canby, OR 97013, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Work with injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment such as mold heaters, robots and sprue pickers
- Set-up raw materials, clean hoppers, dryers and prep tools for production
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner while handling production material. In addition to the forklift, operators must also have knowledge on how to safely operate additional equipment such as hoist, grinders, sanders, and other hand tools, etc.
- Perform quality control checks on product during the production process in order to ensure that product specifications and standards are met
- Lube machines and complete daily in process mold maintenance
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep plant appearance at an acceptable and safe manner
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Operate machines and package finished product when needed
- Perform special processes and projects as required by Production Supervisor or Site Manager
- Experience in mold changes, hydraulics, electrical, an understanding of polymers and resins, processing and injection mold machinery
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting using root cause analysis
- Understands and is familiar with developing processes using Decoupled Molding
- Familiar with open/close loop process controls
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- At least 5 years of experience in plastics processing
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.