Procurement Manager - Chandler, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
chandler, AZ 85225, US
- Effectively communicate CRH - Oldcastle strategy to team of Buyers. Challenge and motivate team to execute strategy while holding self and others accountable to the plan.
- Define and implement standardized purchasing processes / systems to leverage procurement volumes and resources. Establish KPI’s for procurement and supplier performance.
- Assist in identifying and executing sourcing opportunities to improve Business financial performance.
- Analyze current procurement related activities/processes and identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Regularly engage with business leadership to drive adoption and sustainability of enterprise initiatives including centralized purchasing, Order-To- Cash standardization, national/global sourcing, and other enterprise initiatives.
- Assist with sourcing negotiations, supplier performance feedback, and drive alignment of CRH Category Initiatives.
- Ensure service levels are achieved and that continuous improvement efforts are implemented locally and nationally. Be point of escalation for team, plant, and suppliers.
- 4+ years experience preferred in the procurement / strategic sourcing / category management field.
- Experience establishing business processes, managing performance, driving organizational change preferred.
- Proven record of procurement and cost management across goods and services and understanding of the entire procurement cycle
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization and the ability to effectively define and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, persuasion, leadership, presentations, training, and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to think strategically with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards
- Thorough understanding of financial management and procurement’s impact on results
- Driving Results –Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- Fact–Based Management – They view the organization as an open system, synthesize information from diverse sources, come to conclusions, and make decisions that are rational and based on sound evidence.
- Coaching and Developing Others – They provide quality time and planned commitment to direct reports and provide processes and opportunities for them to understand their strengths and limitations in relation to a range of high-quality and relevant competencies.
- Leadership Communication –Generate a shared commitment to the organization, building morale, and encouraging ownership of mission, goals, and values.
- Process Management – They take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Organizational Savvy – They gather and accurately assess information related to the organization’s formal and informal communication channels and power relationships.
- Delegating – They display strong awareness of when, how, and to whom to delegate and will clearly communicate objectives, tasks, long-term benefits, and expectations for outcomes in order to empower others to take greater responsibility.
- Team Building – They enable and encourage group members to work together to complete tasks and accomplish goals that individual members could not accomplish alone.
- Decisiveness –Tend toward taking calculated risks by making decisions and taking action, even in the absence of all information.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.