Procurement Manager (Internal Candidates Only) St George, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St George, UT 84790, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Drives the execution of the defined category strategy on a local level. Work closely with the Local Category Manager and Divisional Procurement team
- Manages the Operational Procurement team.
- Identifies and enable opportunities for cost reductions, cost avoidance and service improvements. Provides guidelines and direction to the local team to execute procurement tactics to achieve these benefits.
- Drive annual budgeted cost savings, margin improvements, and other procurement benefits, using best-in-class procurement techniques
- Provides monthly reporting on savings, benefits, key initiatives and projects through development of an effective Procurement Management dashboard (KPIs)
- Connecting procurement and portfolio strategies to the business strategy
- Overall responsible for delivering the procurement category strategy and plans across all channels supported by sourcing strategy, supplier negotiation, selection and evaluation
- Own the supplier relationships and take actions to deliver value through growth
- Responsible for reaching the profitability targets
- Identify and interpret results, trends, business and market environment and drive procurement performance
- Apply sophisticated procurement principles in order to realize best cost
- Willing to cooperate in international projects
- High School Diploma
- Procurement experience preferred
- Financial and business understanding with strong analytical skills
- Fluent written and verbal English is a must, other languages are considered a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Drive Results
- Have Courage
- Cultivate Innovation
- Have a Strategic Mindset
- Attract and Develop Talent
- Be Resilient
- Make Quality Decisions
- Drive Vision and Purpose
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move from 10 to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Office Setting
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Western Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.