Product Marketing Manager- Dallas, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dallas, TX 75244, US
- Product launches, marketing support, budgets and support of product portfolio development.
- Continually evaluate existing and potential markets for Glass & Holoform products
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership on direction
- B2B marketing demand creation and digital marketing technologies (SAP, sales/marketing cloud)
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure they are consistent with product strategy, convey a relevant message, and provide return-on-investment (ROI) aligned with OBE business requirements
- Determine customers' needs, desires and behaviors by specifying the research needed to obtain market information to aid in the development of product sales and positioning strategies
- Work closely with sales, marketing, R&D and product development on new products for development by analyzing market trends, key competencies, B2B marketing trends & strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product line throughout its lifecycle
- B2B & subject matter expert/industry experience in building products, with architectural metal experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Analytical and strong in using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job
- Collaborative, team oriented and skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Some travel necessary, approx. 10-15%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.