Production / Assembly Worker - Madera, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Madera, CA 93637, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Set stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule or templates
- Observe machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Assist other operators with machine set up and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent or at least 1 month of experience
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must have computer skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.