Production Assistant - General (Laborer) Leamington Utah Plant Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Leamington, UT 84638, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Internal Job Desc Header Required. Job ID: 263601 Ash Grove Cement, a CRH company, provides portland and masonry cements to help build the foundation and infrastructure for the world around us. We ship millions of tons of cement from our plants and network of terminals located across the Midwest, Texas and Western United States. When you work for Ash Grove, you are connecting to something bigger. Join our team and help Ash Grove build America.
- Cleans plant areas as directed including shoveling cement, clinker, raw material spills around machinery and plant facilities, sweeping dirt, picking up trash, cleaning drainage ditches, etc.
- Operates motorized vehicles such as a pickup truck, motorized sweeper, forklift and dump truck to perform material transport duties.
- Operates sweeper to contain dust in outside and inside areas of the plant.
- Performs general landscaping and grounds maintenance duties.
- Understands plant operations including the process flow of raw materials, gases and finished product. Assists as needed in performing maintenance, production, quarry and shipping duties.
- Familiar with plant numbering system and the location of major plant equipment.
- Vacation coverage and relief for other departments.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employee will be required to follow all instructions of his/her supervisor and to perform other work assignments as requested.
Ash Grove Cement is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.