Production Laborer - 2nd Shift - $1000 Retention / Sign On Bonus - Nampa, ID Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Prepare steel molds for filling with concrete
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 3am to 11:30am
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.