Production Laborer - Elgin, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Elgin, TX 78621, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Stack product as it comes off the production line
- Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Use security gear at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery you operate
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- All other duties assigned
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Physical requirements include lifting 60lbs repetitively, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures, including machinery lock out, tag out and use of personal protective equipment
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.