Production Laborer - Lakeside, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
lakeside, CA 92040, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Cleaning steel forms
- Oiling forms
- Detailing unfinished concrete prior to customer delivery
- Caulking etc.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Must be able to work 6:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday, with possible Saturdays as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- No experience required
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.