Production Laborer - Morgan Hill, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Morgan Hill, CA 95037, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Set up, form and pour a wide variety of concrete products
- Shovel, vibrate, and finish concrete and concrete products
- Maintain good housekeeping while following safety regulations on the shop floor
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Read and interpret blueprints
- At least 3 months experience
- Physical examination is required
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and their uses
- Team oriented, team player
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Basic concrete and carpentry skills
- Ability to read blueprints and follow direction
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. or up to 50 lbs. with assistance
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.