Production Laborer - Night Shift - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85009, US
Laborers and Production Workers
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented individuals for night shift production in our plant full-time. The position requires the handling of glass and various other products related to the glass industry. The individual will start as a loader/unloader at the tempering oven have the opportunity to advance to cutting, fabricating, insulating, and/or shipping. This position requires a lot of bending, twisting, and reaching. The individual will be standing and walking on a concrete floor wearing steel-toed shoes and other safety gear for long periods at a time. Starting pay is $12.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of glass products in a safe and efficient manner throughout the production process
- Reading labels to expedite product flow into other departments
- Understanding layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Inspecting product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues
- Utilizing a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Ability to effectively read and use a tape measure
- Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
- Must be detail, safety, and quality-oriented.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. frequently
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, and turn multiple times throughout the day, every day
- Ability to stand on your feet for 8 to 10 hours per day
- Must be able to work quickly in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, Cold, humidity, etc.). This can be a HOT ENVIRONMENT.
- May be required to work 45 to 55 hours per week
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.