Production Manager-Lakeside, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Lakeside, CA 92040, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Building a production schedule for the coming week that uses labor efficiently to meet customer expectations for delivery
- Managing the plant safety program, production, and product quality
- Recruiting/onboarding/developing new employees to support the plant workload
- Managing monthly budgets and job-based budgets for labor and material spending
- Making improvements to product quality, production efficiency, safe work practices, etc.
- Managing raw material and finished goods inventories using daily and monthly reporting
- Managing the purchasing and receiving process for the production area
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of previous manufacuturing/management experience in production, maintenance or quality control required
- High school diploma / equivalent/Associates degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to plan work and successfully implement programs through the direction of others
- Demonstrated competence with MS Office programs, network navigation, and production/accounting software
- This position involves a considerable amount of time walking on the plant floor (50%+), climbing stairs/ladders, bending/crouching, lifting up to 40 lbs., sitting behind a computer, and the occasional use of hand tools
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.