Production Supervisor - Chanute, KS Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chanute, KS 66720, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
At Ash Grove Cement, people are our first priority. We offer a complete benefits package, and opportunities for your continued growth and development!
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Follows plans and schedules of mill and kiln operations in coordination with maintenance, quality control, shipping, and production personnel.
- Establishes, assigns, and communicates job responsibilities and schedules for the shift personnel directly involved in the production process
- Supervises and evaluates job performance. Monitors and maintains records of attendance.
- Participates, conducts and ensures regular safety meetings and training sessions are held.
- Conducts safety inspections and orders safety equipment per safety guidelines to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Monitors kiln burning operations and raw mill and finish mill grinding operations
- Reviews production data and prepares reports.
- Assists employees with production problems and ensures satisfactory production operations.
- Assists in resolving union problems and grievance
- Supervises record keeping and monitoring of BIF operating parameters as generated from the plant control room.
- Serves as Alternate Emergency Coordinator for the Emergency Response Team.
- Attends RCRA training for waste-derived fuel activities.
- Orders tools and supplies needed for use in the manufacturing process.
- Requests and supervises repairs and preventive maintenance performed on the mills, kilns, and other machinery used in production operations.
- Provides information regularly to management regarding current operations and manpower status.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write and understand warning labels, instructions, signs, etc.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.